fredag, januari 11

First writing ever in a blog

I came home from Ecuador yesterday. I had a wonderful vacation with my boyfriend and I also met my superbestfriend Jade (from Canada) there. We stayed one week with my hostfamily in Cuenca ( I was there as an exchange student when I was 17) and one week on the beach in Montanita. And then we also went diving. And that's when it happened. The reason that I start blogging now.

On a depth of 15meters my boyfriend gave me a note, then a beautiful ring. And now we are engaged, and I am so happy! The story of the engagement is not that easy, it was quite dramatic since the ring fell to the bottom of the sea, but luckily it was only 2 meters down from us.

I made a very adult decision, to get married is not a baby´s decision, so this blog will be about my life becoming a real grown-up. Because when you are married you are supposed to be a real grown up. There will probably be a lot of writings about wedding planning, but mostly it will be a bout my life, and things happening in it.

But now it is time for some real Finnish pizza.

Some pictures from the trip:
Celebrating with warm sparkling wine in the hostel
Me and Micke in Ingapirca (Inca ruins in Ecuador)

Inga kommentarer: